1. barossaphotographyclub.asn.au is managed by the Barossa Photography Club Inc.
3. You agree to use barossaphotographyclub.asn.au only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to barossaphotographyclub.asn.au.
4. You must not post or transmit via barossaphotographyclub.asn.au any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
5. Your use of barossaphotographyclub.asn.au does not:
- affect or reduce any obligation owed to You by any Agency;
- reduce any obligation You owe to any Agency.
6. barossaphotographyclub.asn.au is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to Your particular circumstances.
7. Comments on barossaphotographyclub.asn.au are provided by, and are the responsibility of, the person or people who made such postings. We do not endorse, support, or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of the comments posted on this site or endorse any of the opinions expressed.
8. We take reasonable care in linking to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites.
9. We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
10. We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
11. Unless otherwise noted, material presented on barossaphotographyclub.asn.au is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia licence.